ClubWorks is an e-learning hub designed specifically for the busy, time-challenged sport and recreation club volunteer.
In an increasingly complex, compliant and busy sector, ClubWorks’ short courses makes use of technology to help you,
your Club and your sport.
Why should you take part?
These short courses have been developed:
- specifically for sport and recreation club committee members;
- so you can complete them in your own time, your own pace and in your ownspace;
- by subject matter experts who understand our sector and how we operate;
- to provide the key bits of information to make your committee function and your Club Work;
- as a stand-alone short course to improve/refresh your knowledge or as a precursor for a new club volunteer;
Who should do the ClubWorks short courses?
- Any sport and recreation club volunteers in a committee position
- For experienced committee members – as a refresher
- For new committee members – as a starter
- Your whole committee – to build a positive and constructive working group
The first three courses in the series are:
- Each course is approximately 30 minutes
- You have access for 12 months for up to 6 committee members.
- You will receive support throughout the courses
- Access to practical templates and useful documents
Want to register your interest?
Please enter your details below to register.
With partnership support from Bendigo Bank (Albany) and ACCI
50 Sport Clubs in the City of Albany and Shires of Denmark and Plantagenet can register for free access until 30 July, 2020
You will receive the first two courses, Welcome – you’re on the Committee and Managing the Dollars
for up to 6 committee members
Courses valued at $50 each. FREE OF CHARGE.